I am a Ph.D. student at INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée since December 2019 within the TITANE Team under the supervision of Prof. Pierre Alliez and Prof. Laurent Busé. My Ph.D. topic is “Learning priors and metrics for 3D reconstruction of large-scale scenes”, funded by 3IA Cote d’Azur.
- Ph.D in Computational Geometry, INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée, 2022 (Expected)
- M.S. (Dipl. Ing.) in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech, 2019
- M.S. (M2) in Mathématique, Vision, Apprentissage (MVA), Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay, 2019
- B.S. in Information Security, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2016
- Algorithm research intern at TITANE Team (INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée) and CG Group (Télécom ParisTech), Apr 2019 - Sep 2019
- Surface reconstruction with shape priors
- Triangulation-based Poisson Reconstruction
- Visiting student at Caltech, May 2018 - Sep 2018
- Point set denoising with Machine learning algorithms
- Spectral Surface Reconstruction
- Algorithm research intern at TITANE Group (INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée), Jan 2018 - May 2018
- Find sophisticated geometrical features for the classification of big point cloud data.
- 3D deep net for point clouds.
- Quantitative analysis assistant at BNP Paribas, Jul 2017 - Dec 2017
- Market timing model with Machine learning and Factor analysis.
- Develop a python library for financial data processing.
- Algorithm research intern at Intel Asia-Pacific R&D Ltd. (Shanghai), Jul 2015 - Jul 2016
- Face attribution (eg. age, gender, race) recognition with convolutional neural network(CNN)
- Face recognition including face identification and face verification
- Team member at Cryptography and Information Security Lab (SJTU), Jun 2013 - Jul 2016
- Database management
- The detection of abandoned objects algorithm
- Language: Chinese, French, English
- Programming: C, C++, Python, Matlab