Common techniques of interpolation sometimes lead to regularation problems. Sibson interpolation helps us avoid this danger by using a refined interpolation.
- g++ (your version should support c++ 11)
- python 2.7
- Sibson interpolation with points chosen randomly
- Given a interpolation error, choose points one by one randomly
- Given a interpolation error, choose points hierarchically
- Given the number of points, minimise the interpolation error
sh run.sh cd build ./sibson n eps mode input.bmp output.bmp